Tuesday 12 February 2013

A little piece of Italy in Gloucester UK

I am slightly reluctant to tell you about my favourite Italian Caffe Coffee in the UK but here goes.Firstly why am I reluctant well if I tell you all and you rightly go take a look I may not get a seat myself !!!!!!
Our minimum weekly visit to Caffe Corretto (Perfect Coffee) for breakfast or lunch in the Gloucester Quays area which is the historic docks location in this fine English town.
A touch of the Italian style and welcome at Caffe Corretto matched with excellent food a great welcome and staff who really care.The local Italian community gather here which adds an extra special vibe with chit chat and laughter in that Latin way.You don't feel rushed serving staff do not snarl at you like most retail locations in England but you are made to feel welcome.Perfect Italian cakes and sweets savoury meals warm and welcome linked with the best coffee outside of Milano what more could you ask for.Please go take a look and tell all at my favourite Caffe Mike sent you from @italyfresco
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment